Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We're Back...

Alright, it only took me a week to get my new spring themed blog in place. Now if I can stay on top of blogging about the current events in our family I'll be on top of things. It seems that life is passing by so fast.  In the midst of a busy schedule I'm really trying to slow down and treasure each small, but priceless new feat that Brody accomplishes on a daily basis. Brody is now crawling EVERYWHERE and is VERY active.  This kid loves to eat anything and everything. We are looking forward to spending spring break with Granny B and Grandad in Frisco.  Paul started a new job in January at Securian Advisors MidAmerica doing financial advising while also training again to play football in Canada beginning this summer. We can't wait for Spring and consistent nice weather so we can enjoy the outdoors. Here are a few recent pics. Enjoy!

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; His love endures forever!
Psalm 107:1






No comments:

Post a Comment